New York City's most complete lumber and hardware store.

Our goal is to supply you with quality lumber and hardware at the best possible price. Five convenient locations in Midtown, SoHo, Jamaica, Corona and Long Island City.

(212) 246-9090

Our Inventory

We at Metropolitan Lumber, New York City's most complete lumber and hardware store, are proud to have served friends like you for over 30 years. With five convenient locations in the New York Metropolitan area, our goal is to supply you with top of the line merchandise at unbeatable prices. Open seven days a week, we have been serving contractors and home owners alike for more than 30 years. We have a vast and diversified catalog of tools and lumber at each of our five locations in the New York area. We have a knowledgeable and a courteous staff to answer any of your questions. We appreciate your business.

Photo May 21, 4 50 36 PM

What is a factory serviced tool? And why do we have discounted prices?

Most of our tools are returned items from large hardware home center chain stores where customers bought an item for a weekend project and returned it shortly thereafter. After being returned, the chain store sends the tool to the manufacturer for repairs and servicing, but they're no longer considered new after that despite not needing a repair. We buy the tools back from the manufacturer and then sell it at a huge discount once the manufacturer's have thoroughly tested the tool's and have guaranteed them as good as new. 70% of our tools did not need servicing, the other 30% needed minimal servicing. Customer Service: (212) 246-9090